Perched above The Lawn, with cantilever balconies overlooking the luxurious garden space (also accessible to guests), The Treehouse offers a range of informal seating areas. A roaming menu of gourmet small plates from Tom Sellers, Chef Patron of 2 Michelin Star Restaurant Story will be served throughout the day, offering you the freedom to enjoy your experience at your own pace.
Vibrant interiors, luxurious furnishings, live cooking displays and DJs will heighten the experiential, lively atmosphere and, when you are ready, your included Centre Court or No.1 Court seats will be available for you to catch the world-class tennis.
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
- Roaming small plates from Tom Sellers, 2 Michelin Star Chef Patron of Restaurant Story
- Informal Wimbledon afternoon tea
- Interactive food displays
- Innovative premium cocktails prepared by in-house mixologists
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits & chilled Champagne
- Specially selected wines, beers and soft drinks
- Roaming small plates served throughout the day
- Dedicated concierge service
- Exclusive balcony overlooking the garden & lake, with views towards the City
- Live DJs and access to The Lawn garden
- Official prime viewing location on Centre Court or No.1 Court
Speak to a hospitality expert
Not sure which package is right for you? Get in touch we’d love to help…